Did you know radishes are one of the easiest (and quickest!) vegetables to grow?
Here are our top Radish recommendations:
- Choose a sunny spot with well-draining soil.
- Sow the seeds 2cm apart and cover with 1cm of soil.
- Water well and within 4-6 days, seedlings will appear.
- You’ll be able to harvest radish as early as 3 weeks after sowing!
- Remember to sow new seeds every two weeks to have continuous produce!
There’s nothing quite like home grown veg and it’s always a great time to get started! Don’t forget to check out our other gardening hints & tips page for more great advice from the Bumbles team.