Delivery will take place within 7 working days from receipt of order, subject to stock availability.
Delivery Requirements Checklist
- Home deliveries are made to the nearest kerbside via a carrier with a tail-lift vehicle. The pallet is manoeuvred using a hand pump truck, therefore the unloading area must be smooth and level.
- We do not use HIAB delivery vehicles.
- No obstacles – access must be sufficiently wide and free of obstacles.
- Level ground – the ground must be level for safe delivery.
- Sufficient vehicle access – delivery is to the nearest kerbside or hard standing.
- Goods cannot be left on a public road or pavement.
- No loose surfaces – hand pump trucks will not operate on soft ground or loose gravel. Goods cannot be pushed uphill, downhill or across lawns.
- All orders are delivered within 7 days (subject to availability), Monday – Friday 8am – 6pm.
Additional delivery charge for the following postcodes:
AB, IV & KW in Scotland, TR in Devon & Cornwall carry a supplementary delivery charge of £50 inc. VAT per item.
You will be contacted with a consignment number to enable you to track the delivery via https://pilot.tpnconnect.com/Tracking.