We have a fantastic selection of early-season Hebes now in-store, with a great range of new and old favourites available ready for the garden, a well trusted must-have for any garden.
Originally grown for their abundant flowers and undemanding nature, Hebes are now becoming equally sought after for their fabulous foliage
WHY PLANT HEBES?
- They’re neat, compact and low maintenance.
- They’re generous with their flower spikes which come in shades of blue, pink, lilac, purple and white.
- Butterflies love them.
- The textures as well as the colours of their leaves bring year-round interest to the garden; some also add a great structural element.
- They make stylish container plants.
- They vary in size and many are perfect for small gardens.
- They suit all styles of gardens from contemporary and cottage to wild meadow gardens.
You know where to find them…. Bumbles!