Updated 5th November 2020
A huge thank you to all our customers throughout 2020 and as we head in to ‘Lockdown 2’, we would like to confirm we will remain open 7 days a week. This is in line with government guidelines. Our opening hours are as follows:
Monday to Saturday 9am – 5pm
Sunday 10am – 4pm
The whole team has been working hard to re-work the layout through Bumbles to provide the safest environment possible for staff and customers, including a new one way system round the plant area, whilst keeping the essence of the shopping experience we pride ourselves in here the same.
Will has been working closely with the HTA and the Government with the guidelines provided to again, keep everybody safe, whilst allowing freedom to wander, browse and shop as easily as possible throughout. Here are instructions and guidelines we have been asked to follow upon opening:
- We will be accepting most forms of payment now, including cash and card payments/Apple Pay payments
- Strict social distance markings and one way flow of both the plant area and the shop will be in place.
- We would recommend all customers wear gloves on the premises. These can be provided if you do not have any to hand.
- Members of staff will be on hand to pick and load compost.
- We will be offering a trolley on entry to you, but no baskets at the moment.
- There will be through out the store signs and information to help guide you as well as members of staff to help wherever necessary as always.
We look forward to hopefully seeing you soon!